Search the forum,

Discuss Lightweight adhesives in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

H

hmtiling

Magix shrinks. Used the rapid for sorting a bad wall. Hairlines everywhere. Sorted another wall in same room with isomat ak20 and not a crack in sight. Around 8mm build out in deepest parts for both.

O

One Day

Magix shrinks. Used the rapid for sorting a bad wall. Hairlines everywhere. Sorted another wall in same room with isomat ak20 and not a crack in sight. Around 8mm build out in deepest parts for both.

I've not used Rapid yet. I'm using it with large format so everything is locked up and clipped.

D

Dumbo

With magix I know it's a 10k bag but how many litres does it contain and many litres does it make when its mixed , does it make more than the volume of the bag and the volume of water combined ?

J

J Sid

we used to do this with an adhesive, won't name the make. We did this because it was unusable if mixed with correct water amount. Had a failure, company rep came out and burnt out his mixer trying to mix it correctly.
failure turned out to be the product didn't do what it said it was capable of in then end, not to much water.
the adhesive I'm using at the moment has two water amounts depending on what you are Tiling, walls or floors

F

Flintstone

I was using ultra spes the other week on a fair size floor and I thought I would measure the water out to get a consistent mix throughout, which I always do in that situation but first time with this product. I was using a good 6 litres. Recommended is 5.2 - 5.5.

Reply to Lightweight adhesives in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen