Search the forum,

Discuss Lightweight Adhesive in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

I have used it a fair bit in the past , not had any failures with it, it needs a lot of water when you mix it

S

Spud

I found when I used to use it I needed to prime the walls as the water seems to be drawn out out the adhesive really quick and it skinned over /dried out too quickly unless the walls were well primed

O

One Day

Awesome adhesive for me but it will shed water into ceramic tiles very fast - always back skim ceramics before sticking them onto the bed and I find it stays "green" for about 2 days - doesn't cure fully.

J

Just Rizzle

ive used it a few times but to be honest I use tilemasters ultimate for every thing these days its the dogs doodars

Reply to Lightweight Adhesive in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen