Search the forum,

Discuss Lets talk Tools & kit in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
What is going to be your next little indigence in the tool/kit department then Boy's...........:prrr::prrr::prrr:
cutters. ?
power-tool's. ?
Hand-tools.?
Nice brand -new !! in the box, not everyone has /can afford stuff just for you ,not the wife/family , you know you love them :lol:

T

Time's Ran Out

I think I'am going to push the boat out buy a new packet of spacer pegs!:lol:

S

Sean SML Tiling

Think im gonna be replacing my ts60 for a tx700n and probably a new marcrist angle grinder blade as my grinder fell out my van and bent my disc :(

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
having just got a new mixer and a new Fein I'm going to refrain from any more new purchases for a while. A rotary laser will be my next big buy though

Reaction score
just been looking at another makita grinder body for £98 on flee-bay, they are always handy with new monty blades -in ,i love getting them out of the box and they are all new ,for a few hours !! then is business as usual.
i also fancy a new hilti breaker a smaller-one as the one i have is just a bit big !!......

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
A delivery driver from a well known tool shop knocked on the door where I'm working and offered me a £500 hitachi breaker. Only had £50 on me which was a shame. Would have only got ebayed otherwise I would have went for the extra £100 he wanted. However that plus the cleaning of a half bag of rapid set I had on the go I couldn't be bothered.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Just bought a new Bosch circular saw after deliberating over which one to get.

stone tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I think I'am going to push the boat out buy a new packet of spacer pegs!:lol:

I didn't realise they actually sold spacers in Newcarstle!! That'll save mine then :thumbsup:

Reply to Lets talk Tools & kit in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen