Discuss Larson or palace adhesive? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Russell brown

I'm pretty stuck where to get adhesive from and unless I'm paying silly money I can only get my hands on Larson (which I haven't used before) or palace which I've used but not so keen on. Which adhesive would you say was better?

radim

TF
Arms
Reaction score
opren account with CTD and order online. will deliver to your garage or on site. they stock weber, mapei, bal

R

Russell brown

Not that I know of stef

Nearest CTD is about 40 miles away I think? Will they deliver 3/4 bags at a time?

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
Palace is better than larson i would say. I don't like using it either, but i have never had any problems with it, I was using topps own which is palace. I now use ultra, great stuff.

J

Just Rizzle

I don't use ether but have had them as samples in the past and don't rate them if you haven't got a tile master dealer near you try contacting them direct they they may be able to supply u direct

R

Russell brown

Well I think I'll stick with palace for the floor but try Larson standard set white on the walls as that's what they stock and then start pricing for form dearer addy as I can't find any other stockists in Lincoln or gainsborough as I'm still finding my way round after moving here in January.

S

Stef

Not that I know of stef

Nearest CTD is about 40 miles away I think? Will they deliver 3/4 bags at a time?

Open an account & ask them, if using CTD they have always got specials on.
Weber is a good addy but price has been creeping up slightly.

Reply to Larson or palace adhesive? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I asked the Wunda technical department if I can just use a Ditra mat only and not the SLC...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently prepping a shower for tiling. One wall has been built out for the shower...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Will I be setting myself up to fail if I use the Dunlop CF-03 Flexible Fast Set Tile...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay