Search the forum,

Discuss Large project advice please in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

GoneGuy

If our looking for a decent blade try forum sponser @ATSDiamondTools.
I would shop around and maybe try small family run tile shop s they will likely be able to offer good discount on an order that size, if not try CTD as @timeless john mentioned and then oh can get points/vouchers back on purchase of tiles which could pay for the materials.

Albert

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
If our looking for a decent blade try forum sponser @ATSDiamondTools.
I would shop around and maybe try small family run tile shop s they will likely be able to offer good discount on an order that size, if not try CTD as @timeless john mentioned and then oh can get points/vouchers back on purchase of tiles which could pay for the materials.
Hi Adey C.T.D is a mainly a trade referred business, the points you mention are for trade only.The voucher scheme is were a tiler gives a customer 20% of his discount
and he keeps the rest.

S

samlwind

That rubi tz looks perfect. The wet cutter I have will take much longer but will do the job.
I know these 80x80s will be a challenge but I have done 50x50 for someone before in a big kitchen.
This is my home so I hope without the pressure of having to earn a decent price out of it I can take my time etc
I am going to use one of these wedge levelling knock off systems if anyone could recommend one?

Bond

TF
Arms
Reaction score
That rubi tz looks perfect. The wet cutter I have will take much longer but will do the job.
I know these 80x80s will be a challenge but I have done 50x50 for someone before in a big kitchen.
This is my home so I hope without the pressure of having to earn a decent price out of it I can take my time etc
I am going to use one of these wedge levelling knock off systems if anyone could recommend one?
Have a look at Raimondi RLS levelling system, used this system recently, (first time using a levelling system). Had no issues with it, simple to use , once you got a handle on the wedge tension.

Reply to Large project advice please in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen