Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Lafarge Gyvlon Screed Training Day in County Durham in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

DHTiling

Easiest way for you doug is scotch corner then north up A1 till A68( junc 58) turn off.. then head for Shildon.

F

faithhealer

when you drive into the George Reynolds industrial est, its the last building on the left! see you all there

D

doug boardley

do we all need name tags?:lol: looking orward to seeing some of the stone there too as I'm really fancying some silver trav for my own bathroom:thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

I can't believe it:mad2::mad2: flaming immobiliser got stuck on car, had to get mechanics out and they've towed it to garage. First time it's ever let us down. Gutted!:thumbsdown:

D

doug boardley

I'm sat here fuming!! the thing is that I told Lou that she'd have to go to work in my van as I wanted the car today!!:mad2::mad2:

D

doug boardley

an hour and a half ago! went out at 7am to defrost car and go and fill up with diesel...well that was the plan anyway!

D

DHTiling

A big thanks to Alan from lafarge Gyvlon, A very well informative training session.. All tilers should get this info.. loads more to it than even i thought.

Good news though, more training days to be organised for members in other parts of the uk..

p.s. Doug you were missed..:)

Reply to Lafarge Gyvlon Screed Training Day in County Durham in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks