Search the forum,

Discuss Lafarge Gyvlon Screed Training Day in County Durham in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

I'm sat here fuming!! the thing is that I told Lou that she'd have to go to work in my van as I wanted the car today!!:mad2::mad2:

D

doug boardley

an hour and a half ago! went out at 7am to defrost car and go and fill up with diesel...well that was the plan anyway!

D

DHTiling

A big thanks to Alan from lafarge Gyvlon, A very well informative training session.. All tilers should get this info.. loads more to it than even i thought.

Good news though, more training days to be organised for members in other parts of the uk..

p.s. Doug you were missed..:)

D

doug boardley

cheers mate, looks like it was diesel pump and heater plugs, just been on phone to garage, pig sick and in a foul mood!! (not about the car, but about missing the training day!)

D

DHTiling

Nice one! Glad you had a good day mate. What number of people ended up turning up?

Not too bad according to Alan.. There were around 9 i think including 2 lafarge guys who came for training as well.. Really good it was..

cheers mate, looks like it was diesel pump and heater plugs, just been on phone to garage, pig sick and in a foul mood!! (not about the car, but about missing the training day!)

Sorry you missed it mate, really informative... but one might be coming to birmingham, so we wil post as and when it is confirmed.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I hope this is the right place to post, I have just got home from Durham. I would like to thank Dave, Alan, Mike from Dural and Dave from PHG. I enjoyed the day and found it very informative, good to meet other members too, I would recomend anyone involved in tiling to attend the next one:thumbsup:

Reply to Lafarge Gyvlon Screed Training Day in County Durham in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen