Discuss Lady looking for extra in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

Time's Ran Out

I bought a Xmas card today ‘to the one I love’ and the lady serving said it was lovely and that ‘she would love it’. I replied ‘what if it was for a man’!
Ha.

D

Dumbo

No it was for my wife!
But the lady serving agreed that in this day and PC age you cannot assume anything.
I didn't get a job recently I'm sure because I referred to this guy about wife his a couple of times before he pointed out he was gay

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
You could be. Either wait to see what happens or if you're the impatient type you could try & steer the conversation in the direction you want it to go. I think you're reading too much into it, lots of regions say "my lovely".

I actually use the phrase "my lovely" and also "me Darling" for blokes as well as women.... its quite common round where I live... just in case I ever meet the OP I am NOT looking for Extra Extra... nor just Extra... maybe a lift to Tesco Extra to do me weekly shopping...

Balloo

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I bloody knew it she is looking extra I just told her I need to run out and get some screws but what I did need with a deep breath she has been relentless from the minute I walk through that door this morning she just told me that I was a fit Guy with a great personality and easy to talk to and would I like to go out for a drink so I told her I had to go and get some material and I don't want to go back

Balloo

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Also I don't want to be rude because I have to see this person every other day so I don't want Fallout

Reaction score
tell her she's the wrong sex for you ;),
i remember another tiler telling me that he was working in a bathroom one morning, when the lady of the house came sweeping in , in a nightie and sat down on the loo and started doing her business and talked away to him, as if it was what she did all the time, the only problem was he was on his knees working on the bidet which was right beside the toilet, also be diplomatic:rolleyes:

Reply to Lady looking for extra in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks