Discuss Lady looking for extra in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Balloo

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
A customer replayed to my text the other day which left me thinking !!!
My msg was , I'll be over to finish on Saturday hope this suits.
Her reply was , that will be lovely my lovely.
Is this a lady looking for extra extra if you know what I mean or am I reading to much into it

O

Old Mod

Is that actually a real question, or is that actually a real question? :confused:

I’d suggest you go tomorrow so as to not let her down, and if it turns out you have a story to tell, come back Sunday and share it with us. :):thumbsup:

R

Rookery

You could be. Either wait to see what happens or if you're the impatient type you could try & steer the conversation in the direction you want it to go. I think you're reading too much into it, lots of regions say "my lovely".

Balloo

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
This is what I'm thinking, she's too good looking to be interested in a married man with family

Balloo

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
If your a married man with a family, why you even thinking that way ??

I'm not saying that I'm interested, but it's left everything uncomfortable every message ends with xoxo , I've known this person for a while but never communicated until she needed a tiler and called me .
Maybe she wants the job done for free

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Make the wrong move these days and your on a list! A simple throw away flirt and your branded a sex predator if wires are crossed.

6 weeks ago on bonfire night some burning ash landed in my girlfriends hair and hood and the guy behind had to ask permission to put her out, he jokingly said "I'm not indecently assaulting you but you are on fire" ha ha ha
True story.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
It is ridiculous these days, even brushing past someone by accident can get you in trouble!!

Reply to Lady looking for extra in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks