Search the forum,

Discuss kerakoll in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

Any one use this brand "kerakoll",I tried a bag of their marble adhesive and thought it was quite good to use

H

hillhead

never used it Gary.i'm starting a nice marble floor tomorrow and have keraquick white in the back of van.

D

DHTiling

Kerakoll is a brand of adhesives doug...they make loads of different types....Gypsum based is one of them...no priming required for use on gypsum substrates as it is gypsum..:smilewinkgrin:

D

doug boardley

Kerakoll is a brand of adhesives doug...they make loads of different types....Gypsum based is one of them...no priming required for use on gypsum substrates as it is gypsum..:smilewinkgrin:
cheers Dave, I thought I'd heard about a "crossover" addy, for want of a better expression, that bridged the need to prime a cement addy on an anhydrite substrate

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Yes.. they do a gypsum based adhesive as well...:thumbsup:

Don't think so. Thought it was a while ago but the H40 Ideal is a sulphate resistant cement based addy. Unless they holding out on me of course. Sorry If I got it wrong. I am human after all. :oops:

Reply to kerakoll in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen