Discuss Kerakoll adhesives and grouts in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

B

Blunt Tool

Got some samples today to try. Kerakoll bio gel no limits white and Kerakoll fugabella white grout and silicone. If I like then I can get a constant supply so hope it's as good as I've heard and read!

OP
B

Blunt Tool

It's a tile shop from the central belt that delivers up to Aberdeen weekly for one of the bathroom companies I do work for, still to find out prices tho!

OP
I

Italy

There are 3 types of fugabella.
Best to avoid fugabella porcelana.
is with a lime base, I tried all the grouting systems,
Hard, liquid, clean with so much water, clean with little water,
Many tiles here, they avoid it.
The color, everything always remains to spots.

OP
B

Blunt Tool

Think it will be easier to source soon enough as have heard they are building a new factory in England to produce no limits.

OP
B

Blunt Tool

There are 3 types of fugabella.
Best to avoid fugabella porcelana.
is with a lime base, I tried all the grouting systems,
Hard, liquid, clean with so much water, clean with little water,
Many tiles here, they avoid it.
The color, everything always remains to spots.
The white grout I've been given is cement based but no sand it's got marble dust instead.

OP
B

Blunt Tool

Looks ok!
From what I've been told, long pot life, can even add more water as never shrinks, very smooth no sand, instant grip and non slip, more wet than cement based flexi adhesive means more coverage under tile and comes in 25kg bag more for your money

jobdone

TF
Reaction score
I have got a bag to try will give it ago next week. Local supplier (camberly) gave me a bag to try. Will be around ÂŁ24 which is a bit dear but is 25kg and apparently fluffs up a bit. Will let you all know how I get on

Cstiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Must be hammering it out I got a bag too ;)
Looked prety good gear when the rep was using it .
He could come and tile one of my jobs for me in it :tearsofjoy:

OP
I

Italy

H40 No Limits is lovely stuff. As smooth as Andy Allen talking a client into having metros, as grippy as TJ holding a fiver at the bar and dries as hard as 3fall makes all his work look.
I pay €12.
For 12 € is stolen. ;)

OP
W

WetSaw

For 12 € is stolen. ;)
20170824_101040.jpg
Scusi, +iva...;)

OP
W

WetSaw

Strange how it's cheaper here, I get it for the same price from 2 different suppliers.
I'll check a bag to make sure it's not a Spanish copy!

OP
I

Italy

Strange how it's cheaper here, I get it for the same price from 2 different suppliers.
I'll check a bag to make sure it's not a Spanish copy!
Otherwise, you can always bring me an nv200, full load
Of nolimits ahah

CJ

TF
Supporter
Arms
Reaction score
Met with a Kerakoll rep today, (I'm sitting here in my free T shirt) and he showed us various stuffs........the bio gel looks very good, and he reckons we should get twice as much per bag, than what we are used too. He done the pourable thing......poured out a big wallop of it, then placed a tile on it, then we piled on 32kg of weight in it, and it never moved. Took off weights, and tile.......and it still troweled like it was fresh out of the bucket.

Gonna give it a try as soon as. My local gets it in.

Reply to Kerakoll adhesives and grouts in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Replies you've not seen

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzer