Search the forum,

Discuss Keeping healthy in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Rick-o

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
I was just wondering what any other people do to try and stay in good condition.. I try and play football twice a week and do 30mins cardio 3 times other than that, most of the time work wont allow this though, and I think 8 hours a day up and down stairs is fine!
What do other people do?

O

One Day

I just work, and try to think about what I eat and drink.
40 yrs old, 13 stone and 5'11" tall.
Resting heart rate about 44bpm.
In better shape than I've ever been.

(still got my hair and teeth too!)

T

Tile Shop

I do eating and drinking marathons. Does that count?

Joking. Don't do much, just a couple hours on a cross trainer a week, depending on mood.

Wouldn't exactly say I'm in shape though. 6'1 and 17 stone. Should be around the 15 mark :(

J

J Sid

taking on 60m2 bathroom on 3rd floor keeps me fit, if that's what fit feels like I'll give it a miss thanks :(

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
At 52 working keeps me fit. I count fruit pastilles as two of my 5 a day
Seriously though, I have a good resting heart rate, low colesterol and spot on blood pressure.
Did I mention the dodgy knees and back?

Reply to Keeping healthy in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen