Search the forum,

Discuss Jotm in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi can anyone tell me how I can put a job on jotm I'm on tapatalk and when I go on submit a entry it's not letting me do anything.
do I start a new topic ???????

Last edited:
I

Ian

Click on forums in the side bar
vusazenu.jpg

Then click on forum by name at the top of the page, the entry section is the second one down in the JOTM category
azeqynad.jpg

I

Ian

Yeah click top right icon, that gives you this screen
haqu5e3u.jpg

Then use the middle icon to upload pics from your phone. ( the one that looks like some mountains and a sun, lol)

Reaction score
Yeah click top right icon, that gives you this screen
haqu5e3u.jpg

Then use the middle icon to upload pics from your phone. ( the one that looks like some mountains and a sun, lol)

Done I think Bri, how I check if it went on and see the other entries for this month ?
Thanks for your help mate

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

If you get time Neale, can you check my entry has gone in sorry the pics are in the wrong order.

Reply to Jotm in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Screed been down ten years, no issues . I’m about to start the mammoth task of lifting...
Replies
Views
HI Ive just completed 2 bathrooms for a customer and they have not paid me . After several...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen