Discuss It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

W

Waluigi

Well, I have always used sigma pads € 19 per piece.
these cost less, but the difference on sight is enormous.
these are very rough, sigma were more polished.
I'll try .... as always I do the guinea pig.

I have a set of these pads from the same place. Not really tried them properly. Polished up some Quartz about a month ago but not used them since.

3E17267E-94DF-48A0-A2A7-20059FD556FA.jpeg

W

Waluigi

Next to my Bosch. Laser line is spot on. Nice clean line.

Bit disappointed with the lack of adjustment on the magnetic clamp. Need to have a proper look though as I might’ve missed something.

36C50BBD-121F-40AD-AA73-01B7FC528A74.jpeg

I

Italy

this morning I had to make 18 dry cuts, I used black Chinese, I was thinking of doing Max 2 cuts instead of finished all the cuts, with a few chips, sincerely speaking it is the best
I do not know if you understand what I wrote. (no translator) :(
20mm of dry cut porcelain ... not all blades can.
this Chinese black succeeds !!!
without slowing down or overheating. and without chip
I can not wait to try it with 10mm.

C

Concrete guy

I do not know if you understand what I wrote. (no translator) :(
20mm of dry cut porcelain ... not all blades can.
this Chinese black succeeds !!!
without slowing down or overheating. and without chip
I can not wait to try it with 10mm.

This is interesting. I've asked our guy in China to find out who makes it. I have a feeling I know which factory it's from.

W

Waluigi

Just ordered a couple of those blades and a couple of other blades. It’s not all great stuff. The vanity blades are too rough IMO

Reply to It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks