Discuss It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Dumbo

this works on diesel, the electricity is only used to activate the fan.
Do you have red diesel in Italy.
We have it in this country , its meant to be used by farmers in tractors etc , there is less tax/duty paid on it to the government

I

Italy

Do you have red diesel in Italy.
We have it in this country , its meant to be used by farmers in tractors etc , there is less tax/duty paid on it to the government
no, I use the normal one.
for the agricultural one you must have the card and buy it
in the farmers' consortium.
to have the card you must have at least 5 hectares of land.
(50000 square meters).
but this stove will not use it a lot, it's ok in big environments.

D

Dumbo

no, I use the normal one.
for the agricultural one you must have the card and buy it
in the farmers' consortium.
to have the card you must have at least 5 hectares of land.
(50000 square meters).
but this stove will not use it a lot, it's ok in big environments.
We have proper British measurements for land called an acre
1 acre is equal to .405 of a hectare

Cranbrook

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
After buying the 3e4m a while back, I'm now a full sigma convert
20181219_085032.jpg

B

Blunt Tool

A1ED2B79-F4ED-49B0-B206-A64AC02A138C.jpeg Shout out to @impish for recommendation of Refina MR1 paddle mixer. I went for the 6” and put it on my Rubi 7 mixer. I’ve mixed spes all week lovely and creamy very quickly. Today tho I was mixing 25kgs bags of Mapei renovation flexi screed. Can’t believe how quickly it mixed in the white plasterers buckets and no unmixed material or air bubbles left over! It was expensive compared to the usual paddles but I reckon I’ve saved that in the time mixing and to clean it compared to the usual design paddles!! Good investment imo!

Reply to It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks