Search the forum,

Discuss It's back - football thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mike ramsdale

The football season starts this weekend which means less weekend work and more boozing...... Who do we all follow then and how do you think your team will do this year, I am a Wigan fan and predict a struggle but won't be relegated.

T

Time's Ran Out

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Champions ( of the 2nd division or whatever it's called this year!)
Comon Rafa.

W

WetSaw

Good grief, it's not starting already is it? I've absolutely no interest in football and don't understand why people get so "passionate" about it. I don't have a problem with people liking whatever they want but I do get rather fed up with how much coverage it gets on telly.

mma

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Good grief, it's not starting already is it? I've absolutely no interest in football and don't understand why people get so "passionate" about it. I don't have a problem with people liking whatever they want but I do get rather fed up with how much coverage it gets on telly.
Zzzzzz

T

Time's Ran Out

It's about tribal allegiance, being proud to belong to a country or area of birth and supporting that area with passion.
It's Football in this case and for me Black and White stripes or the red/white/ blue of England. It's not the players or the owners or the obscene amount of money that these transients get - it's the shirt! Being proud of my area is my aim, I was born in Newcastle, I live in Newcastle, and I'am English.
And at the end of the day you have to have some disappointments in life!

Reply to It's back - football thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen