Search the forum,

Discuss Is my Rubi TS60 duff? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spare Tool

Don't forget you also have a sigma 128 and a montilot Brooklyn wet saw :laughing:
Hahaha I knew the minute i posted that, you'd have something to say :)
Ok so you need a 720 Sig, a small Rubi and a friend like Craig to borrow off ;)

S

Stepneysteve

Bite the bullet and get a sigma, keep the rubi for ceramics though, my only two cutters are a 720 sigma and a ts50+, those and a couple of decent angle grinder blades and you can tackle almost anything..
Hi Andy, Ive bitten the bullet ....Just bought Sigma 3B4M from Protiler!!. Now I'll find out what all the fuss is about, hoping it lives upto the positive comments!!!! Av a great weekend mate!

S

Spare Tool

Hi Andy, Ive bitten the bullet ....Just bought Sigma 3B4M from Protiler!!. Now I'll find out what all the fuss is about, hoping it lives upto the positive comments!!!! Av a great weekend mate!
Smart move, you won't believe how much easier cutting tiles will be from now on :)

Reply to Is my Rubi TS60 duff? in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen