Search the forum,

Discuss is anyone on line in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

gatty68

its empty where is everyone, I look at all the names on this site and it says OFF LINE:(

G

gatty68

thanks for that APM, i know your right just wanted to introduce myself and got a bit carried away.
can you advise as to starting tiling as a career?? do I work for someone first? just done a 10 day course although done my own bathrooms, kitchen, conservatory floor etc plus family and friends tiling for years I wanted a change in career, should I advertise my services and if so where, what should I be charging etc etc
im sure these questions are asked by every new member

C

Concept PHT

Its worth while spending 10-20 mins navigating around the forum as there is a lot of good advice already on here for startups. I have personally put a lot on here myself.

Good luck in your choices mate, and if there is anything else I can help you with that is not posted on here, then please ask

:)

T

toots tiling

This forum did start of very well but has droped of a bit now dont see admin on here any more. If you look at the links section its just full of crap.

C

cartersmiff

Admins last post was on the 22/11/06? Its a pity because he (or she) always gave very helpful and informative answers. maybe its time to jump ship boys????

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm back now lol, sorry about that, I have been out of the office over Xmas and New Year but i'm back now. I'm doing a bit of tidying up on the forums this week and i'll then get back into the swing of things for you all :)

Reply to is anyone on line in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen