Search the forum,

Discuss Introducing myself to the forum in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

Wes

Hi guys my names wes just joined up been tiling for last 15 years but been in trade since 16 years old 40 now just. Plastering my first trade but mainly build bathrooms and wetrooms now.

Reply to Introducing myself to the forum in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello everyone, My names Fraser I have been in the motor trade for 17 years, after falling out...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
UK Pro tiling training has been running pro tiling courses for over 18 years and been a member...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views
We inherited split face tiles on a feature wall in our ensuite. In my naivety over the last few...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen