Search the forum,

Discuss Imola Ceramica arkim collection in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rob63

Imola Ceramica porcelain stoneware 042736 Micron 36BL 30x60cm
I need about 4 metres to finish a bathroom or it's going to be a contrast wall and it'll ruin the look.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Micron 2.0 collection manufactured under ARKIM brand is a new modernity, renovated graphics. Colors and formats are created to triumph. The idea of designers from the Cooperativa Ceramica Imola factory is simple - never repeat and constantly move forward to meet the requirements of the modern architecture. New Micron 2.0 uses the name of one of the Arkim bestsellers and interprets it from a modern point of view, to meet the needs of private and public architecture. Innovative technologies, new trendy tones and new formats, including 60x120 cm and 120x120 cm, are the main features of this resistible and durable porcelain tile dyed over the entire surface, which is ideal for the exterior, residential and commercial premises. Micron 2.0 is an evolutionary project with its 8 fascinating tones and possibility of using the beautiful decorations and three-dimensional mosaics.

Reply to Imola Ceramica arkim collection in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen