Search the forum,

Discuss I love working for builders!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

Grouting a floor in a large kitchen today with help from two sparkies drilling ceiling lights and fitting 30 of them...2 chippys fitting skirting and architrave, painters doing windows....:mad2:

C

Colour Republic

Grouting a floor in a large kitchen today with help from two sparkies drilling ceiling lights and fitting 30 of them...2 chippys fitting skirting and architrave, painters doing windows....:mad2:

bloomin' tilers getting in our way! how are we supposed to get things done with you crawling around on the floor:mad2:

D

DHTiling

Any pics..?..:smilewinkgrin:

H

hillhead

A bit of flatulence usually helps.lol.i was back to a job today that i started at 2pm yesterday.one tile sitting up in one corner by 5mm.lol.i dont tile like that.feet.

F

faithhealer

my worst day was grouting an Indian restaurant floor, two painters, one sparky, one joiner, one fitting bar pumps, two fitting window signs, two fitting wall mirrors, two fitting bench seats on tiles I only laid three hours earlier and half of Calcutta getting ready for the grand opening, that night!

J

jay

have to agree somedays you wonder why you bother building sites seem to be getting worse more kaos than norm supose that why builders get the big dollars (orginised hell):8:

B

brian c

hate jobs like that..why do they all not respect the nature of the adhesive and just let it set..does my head in.:prrr:

Reply to I love working for builders!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen