Search the forum,

Discuss I bought a dewalt d24000. Why you sell yours! in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

J

J Sid

just pointing out your error Craig ;)
may now be the best for that money, but I would say the most manageable and user friendly, as it can be transported and used inside without water going everywhere.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Must admit the arm clearance is annoying.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
may now be the best for that money, but I would say the most manageable and user friendly, as it can be transported and used inside without water going everywhere.
The sigma machine drop very little water and the p9 would be easy to move about

I

Italy

I still do not understand, what it can do, a water cutter, that a grinder and a manual tile cutter, can not do?
perhaps, cut glass, with water, less dust actually I just?
the game is not worth the candle .... (enlighten me !!!!)

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Personally I use my wet cutter to do all cuts round windows or cutout in bathrooms I think the trim sits much flatter then just using a dry cutter but I do love messing around haha mite be to much messing for some people but not me

H

hmtiling

I use my grinder more than i used to after learning the wet sponge trick from the forum. I still use my wet saws for stone and envelope cutting porc though

I

Italy

Personally I use my wet cutter to do all cuts round windows or cutout in bathrooms I think the trim sits much flatter then just using a dry cutter but I do love messing around haha mite be to much messing for some people but not me
I do not agree ;)

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Yeah its defo user friendly, easy to use and light enough to carry about :thumbsup:
It did my head in turning it :triumph:
A lot of my work was over 750mm when i bought it :grimacing:

Reply to I bought a dewalt d24000. Why you sell yours! in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen