Search the forum,

Discuss Hygrometer in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
amazon.

however if you can afford it go for a carbide bomb kit.they are quicker and much more accurate.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
not wishing to be picky either but its a hygrometer you are looking for...unless its for your home brew :)

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
L

LM

amazon.

however if you can afford it go for a carbide bomb kit.they are quicker and much more accurate.
What sort of money should we be expecting to pay for a carbide bomb test kit Alan? Don't want to be getting ripped off.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
probably between 5 and 6 hundred quid. We just bought one so I will find out exactly tomorrow for you and let you know we bought it through CCF in Leeds via Matthew Farmer there.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Search for the thread about making your own, you could have 4 for the price of one of those. I already had one from years ago but made 3 more for £75

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Search ebay for panel mount digital hygrometer and it brings up the exact one that's in the F Ball unit like Impish mentions. That's the one I've used too. They are only £18-£20. I made the body with some high density foam but you can use 50mm insulation board. I've tested them side by side and they gave identical readings

O

One Day

Search ebay for panel mount digital hygrometer and it brings up the exact one that's in the F Ball unit like Impish mentions. That's the one I've used too. They are only £18-£20. I made the body with some high density foam but you can use 50mm insulation board. I've tested them side by side and they gave identical readings
I used 20mm kerdi board, bonded together with kerdi-fix. They take minutes to make. I have 5 and one failed. The floor sweated so much once they force dried it, the unit got soaked.

Reply to Hygrometer in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen