Search the forum,

Discuss Husqvarna ts 230 f wet saw in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sean SML Tiling

Been looking at getting a nice compact wet cutter and seen this on tradetiler and was wondering if anyone has 1? It's quite pricey but if it's a good machine then I don't mind spending.

Rosco100

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Been looking at getting a nice compact wet cutter and seen this on tradetiler and was wondering if anyone has 1? It's quite pricey but if it's a good machine then I don't mind spending.
Hi have used these for years now and sold at least 20 in the area and they never have any faults,They cut everything you throw at them I've even cut garden slabs with my one ! the motors are great !

D

D man

Got this from diatech who's are based in Scotland.Its a really good cutter for all types of tiles and u can mitre the edges with it too
image.jpg

Reply to Husqvarna ts 230 f wet saw in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen