Search the forum,

Discuss How long should an average size bathroom take to tile - walls & floors in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

smurf21

for that size bathroom at current prices there is defo three days decent money so why would anyone want to rush and do it in a day or even two you have the price in for a spot on job and the customer expects it allways find a customer to go over it with a fine tooth comb if their paying a weeks money and the tiler does it in a day /day and half and im not saying that there arnt tilers out there that can do this in that short time span because i know there are i used to be one of them. but now why would you want to, take your time and still make a profit and do it easy and give yourself the time to perfect it.....:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Some of the threads in the tiling forum that have had a lot of views are being bumped up into current discussion. Just walk on by if it's not your flavour right now. Perhaps it'll help somebody out one day, and they become members, and then they post a thread, and professional tilers respond, and then you learn something from them...? Maybe?

J

James Culwell

I was searching for the same answers and I appreciate all the great feedback here! I'm on day number 4 of a tile shower with a window in it. I should be able to finish tile today and grout tomorrow.

Reply to How long should an average size bathroom take to tile - walls & floors in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen