Search the forum,

Discuss Homelux wall/floor matting in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mossop

If your bathroom floor is not big then 18mm marine ply screwed tight no deflection will be fine to prime, flexi adhesive fix and flexi grout IMO

It's the smallest bathroom you're ever likely to see.

May I ask what you mean by deflection in this context?

O

Old Mod

Yes that’s absolutely correct.
It’s a relatively new company to the Uk, but big in Europe.
It’s a company from Greece and their distribution centre is in guilford.
If you’re considering their matting then it’s well worth using their adhesive too.
Both excellent products.
The AK20 or AK22 are both excellent standard set adhesives with high yield and 25kg bags.

B

Blunt Tool

It's the smallest bathroom you're ever likely to see.

May I ask what you mean by deflection in this context?
Fill a glass of water to just about brimming then have a dance around your floor ( you can do it in your pants if you want ;)) and if no water on floor then no deflection

M

Mossop

It’s a relatively new company to the Uk, but big in Europe.
It’s a company from Greece and their distribution centre is in guilford.
I can't see contact details for their Guilford centre, so I guess I'd have to contact their Greek office to learn of UK stockists; contact details for the Greek office are on the website which I linked-to above.

Reply to Homelux wall/floor matting in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen