Search the forum,

Discuss Hi there. in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I've tiled my shower walls with plain white 400mm long tiles (8mm thick??) with 1.5mm grout gaps. I'm not used to such thin gaps and need some advice.
What grout to buy (light grey) and how to mix it, and apply it. Do I just mix it as normal and use my normal 'squeegee' tool?

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, can anybody help with this?

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Subscribed
Reaction score
I've tiled my shower walls with plain white 400mm long tiles (8mm thick??) with 1.5mm grout gaps. I'm not used to such thin gaps and need some advice.
What grout to buy (light grey) and how to mix it, and apply it. Do I just mix it as normal and use my normal 'squeegee' tool?

Hi andrew.
Tile master grout 3000 will be suitable

Reply to Hi there. in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen