Search the forum,

Discuss Hi Looking for a Discontinued Homebase tile in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

rossy-boy

Hi was wondering if anyone here can help
am looking for a tile its 25cm X 25cm
it was from homebase a few years ago

tile.JPG

D

DHTiling

Hello and welcome to tilersforums....not a tile i recognise...have you tried asking homebase to do a store check for them...

R

rossy-boy

Hi there Thanks for the welcome
They couldnt find nothing on the computer
all they said it was a firm in Kettering that might have them
il ring them monday but with out a name its gonna be diffcult
thanks for replie ;)

D

DHTiling

One of the members might know the tile....keep a check on this thread ..someone might know...:thumbsup:

good luck..

B

BDS

is that tile in your bathroom, and did someone tile it for you ? :lol: i`m waiting for your next reply GAZ

G

GazTech

is that tile in your bathroom, and did someone tile it for you ? :lol: i`m waiting for your next reply GAZ
If so check under the bath behind the panel for spares or a box with info on it...!!

B

BDS

you`ll be amazed how many old bathroom jobs i`ve been to repair/patch up,especially when putting new showers.in i`ll do all the leg work trekking round tile shops to try and find one.or the customer will and then once its done they`ll find a box in the loft.just a sugestion.

Reply to Hi Looking for a Discontinued Homebase tile in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen