Discuss Help needed underfloor heating on concrete sub floor laying stone flags in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

F

Flintstone

It does self level, it’s not water so it’s not gonna perform miracles but if you dig a hole and pour self leveller in, it will set level !

S

Sars

Wow localtiler I just read the whole thread you suggested.

Thank you for saving me hundreds if not thousands of pounds. I know of people who have apparently pulled it off but I haven't seen their finished ressult in person and experienced ufh in a previous house that a diyer completed and albeit 6 years later it had to be ripped up and redone.

Mp3wizard was very brave and is a lesson for everyone. Admire his efforts and everyones help on here but i will follow your advice and I will not be attempting this myself, it's an extreme gamble and I'm not into that at the area I am looking to cover.

So next job for me is to get some quotes off the pros and decide whether its worth doing or just wear slippers!!

I am on the Wirral if any of you are interested in providing a quote let me know and we cam discuss over the phone.

Reply to Help needed underfloor heating on concrete sub floor laying stone flags in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks