Discuss HELP! latex this crap floor or grind it down? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi all, I've got a porch/bathroom to tile. My contractor says to tile straight onto the concrete foundation but its a bloody mess. What prep should I do here? Latex over it all with self leveler ( Ardex na ) or should I use hardiebacker or somthing.

IMG_5391(1).jpg

IMG_5394.jpg

IMG_5393.jpg

IMG_5391.jpg

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Smoothing compound. Grinding would be a nightmare

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
That's a question to ask Ardex.

Reply to HELP! latex this crap floor or grind it down? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, Finally getting to lay the tiles in our renovated kitchen tomorrow. Tiles are 450x450x10...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
So I may have done an oopsie. We are putting self-levelling compound down over floor where I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Moved this as I incorrectly posted in the Pro forum! Hi all, Finally getting to lay the tiles in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay