Search the forum,

Discuss Help - I have had my bathroom tiled and the grout colour is inconsistent how do I fix this problem? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
IMG_0131 2.JPG IMG_0139.JPG IMG_0141.JPG
IMG_0131 2.JPG
IMG_0139.JPG
IMG_0131 2.JPG
IMG_0141.JPG
IMG_0139.JPG

Reaction score
Any pics. ?
This is Mapei limestone grout which was used on both Ceramic and porcelain tiles by my tiler - these are only a few pics however I have patches all over all of which are different, ie light, dark and mixed it looks awful and I don’t know what to do - Mapei suggested Fuga Fresca ?

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Subscribed
Reaction score
This is Mapei limestone grout which was used on both Ceramic and porcelain tiles by my tiler - these are only a few pics however I have patches all over all of which are different, ie light, dark and mixed it looks awful and I don’t know what to do - Mapei suggested Fuga Fresca ?
Fuga Fresca would sort it yes. The grout is dark isn’t it in places. What adhesive was used ?

Reply to Help - I have had my bathroom tiled and the grout colour is inconsistent how do I fix this problem? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen