Search the forum,

Discuss Help! Grout staining porcelain tiles problem in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gumposam

That looks really nice and clean, unglazed porcelain? Did you have any issues with the grout on the black tile?

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Sealed before grouting. But still awful to clean, as there is a small lip on the edges of the tile.
Cleaned with emulsifying pad and sealed again.

G

Gumposam

An update for anyone interested - sacked off the black groute and went with Mapei Ultracolour Medium Grey, looks a treat , thank you all for your help and advice.

Reply to Help! Grout staining porcelain tiles problem in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen