Search the forum,

Discuss Help! 150x75mm Plain White Brick Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

birdywordy

All gone!
I've been chipping them off like a convict for months. They were all bonded to the wall with concrete. :mad2:

I now want to put back what was there... but tile to 3 quarters and add a border tile to the top.

D

doug boardley

I can only suggest the same as Bolter really, I've fit lots of the bevelled ones and they look fine imo, (and the right size)

B

Bolter

I went ahead and took pictures for you of the un-bevelled tiles I laid the other day (white, not grouted) and dug out an old picture of some black bevelled bricks I fitted a while back.

Just to show you they look pretty good :)

Also, with brick-bond pattern tiles, its advisable to have the flattest surface you can get to tile on.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

birdywordy

Very nice. I Love the white flat tiles.
:drool5:

I think I've found someone who stocks 150x75mm flat tiles. He imports them from Spain. £28.00 for 88 tiles which cover 1 metre square. That's cheaper than £45.78 that I originally was quoted at Johnsons and £39.70 at Fired Earth. :hurray:

B

Bolter

Very nice. I Love the white flat tiles.
:drool5:

I think I've found someone who stocks 150x75mm flat tiles. He imports them from Spain. £28.00 for 88 tiles which cover 1 metre square. That's cheaper than £45.78 that I originally was quoted at Johnsons and £39.70 at Fired Earth. :hurray:

perfect!

N

nick

HI Birdy Wordy,

Would be really grateful if you could let me know where you sourced those tiles. Have been looking for exactly the same for a shower I'm installing.
Cheers,
Nick

Reply to Help! 150x75mm Plain White Brick Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen