Discuss Heat resistant adhesive in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

danmasey

Any recommendation on a heat proof tile adhesive? I'm tilling around my fireplace with slate tiles but the fire gets very hot. Will any decent flexi adhesive work ok?
za8yvesa.jpg
thanks

D

DHTiling

I would recommend a modified c1 but not more than that , as the polymers could soften , most adhesives are fine to 100 dgs cel , so always check with manufacturer for suitability .

Reply to Heat resistant adhesive in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi there, hoping for some help here. I am about to install a small (2.2x2.5m approx) area of...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Moved this as I incorrectly posted in the Pro forum! Hi all, Finally getting to lay the tiles in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley