Search the forum,

Discuss Have I made a mistake - Dunlop addy! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Olz

Right then,

Now we have clarified the confusion regarding terminology, this gear is dunlop 2 part flexi and is packaged in a big tub, which contains a bag of addy and a bottle of flexi addative.

Back on track please,

The 2 part is fine for the floor, its a bit over the top for the walls, a normal spf will be more that adequate for the walls, and hardi wont need priming although its handy to give it a wipe over with a damp cloth to remove any dust.

Dunlop addy is fine, everyone has their preffered brand but most are made by other brands anyway, i think dunlop is made by BAL.

Last edited by a moderator:

wayne

TF
Reaction score
it will be fine for the floorbut if its grey adhesive it may bleed through the travertine. single part flex will be fine for the walls. dunlop is not bad gear its part of bal but aimed more for diy i think

D

Dean A

Cheers all - I will use the Dunlop on the floors and pick up some BAL White Star for the walls!

I am using white addy throughout as fully aware of the bleeding, but thanks for that :)

Reply to Have I made a mistake - Dunlop addy! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen