Search the forum,

Discuss Happy New Year Folks in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
I'm sorry for not posting for a bit.

As some of you know my mum wasn't well...but unfortunately we lost her on the 3rd of December. It was all a bit of a drama, collecting her on the Friday night from a week in hospital, to sharing a Chinese with her on her bed chatting, waiting on my sister coming home from her lawyers Christmas ball...trying my best to stay up after a 5 hour drive when it hit 1:40am and I was dozing off to then hearing mum have a fall and break her femur...then the ambulance not going red alert for us so sat on the floor for nearly and hour due to some incompetent pr**k.
That was to be the straw that broke the camels back.

The nightmare still continues as I am off to Alnwick tomorrow to start the task of emptying the house to give back to the council.

On the flip side I have just completed a small bathroom for a lady who is ready to drop...which gives me some solace knowing I have helped their family be ready for the circle of life to continue.

All the best for work and health in 2014...and to you smokers !!! GIVE UP ! Don't put your kids through what I've been through...way to early.

Cameron

W

White Room

That circle of life can be a real kick in the butt at times, really hope your year gets better Cam:thumbsup:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Sorry to hear the news Cam, hope 2014 brings you all you wish for :thumbsup:

Reply to Happy New Year Folks in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen