Search the forum,

Discuss Happy New Year Folks in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
I'm sorry for not posting for a bit.

As some of you know my mum wasn't well...but unfortunately we lost her on the 3rd of December. It was all a bit of a drama, collecting her on the Friday night from a week in hospital, to sharing a Chinese with her on her bed chatting, waiting on my sister coming home from her lawyers Christmas ball...trying my best to stay up after a 5 hour drive when it hit 1:40am and I was dozing off to then hearing mum have a fall and break her femur...then the ambulance not going red alert for us so sat on the floor for nearly and hour due to some incompetent pr**k.
That was to be the straw that broke the camels back.

The nightmare still continues as I am off to Alnwick tomorrow to start the task of emptying the house to give back to the council.

On the flip side I have just completed a small bathroom for a lady who is ready to drop...which gives me some solace knowing I have helped their family be ready for the circle of life to continue.

All the best for work and health in 2014...and to you smokers !!! GIVE UP ! Don't put your kids through what I've been through...way to early.

Cameron

W

White Room

That circle of life can be a real kick in the butt at times, really hope your year gets better Cam:thumbsup:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Sorry to hear the news Cam, hope 2014 brings you all you wish for :thumbsup:

Reply to Happy New Year Folks in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen