Search the forum,

Discuss Green 1970's H & R Johnson Cristal tiles in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

tiki

-
Reaction score
Hi We have just bough a older house with a Avocado bathroom suite which we want to keep but want to remove the bath and put a shower in so will be short on some tiles, Here is a pic of what i'm after (Green 1970's H & R Johnson Cristal), If any body has or knows where i can get these that would be great

Attachments

• P1250503.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 32
T

Time's Ran Out

Yes your right Solitaire topaz.
Chances - next to none!
But you never know.

Reaction score
Hi We have just bough a older house with a Avocado bathroom suite which we want to keep but want to remove the bath and put a shower in so will be short on some tiles, Here is a pic of what i'm after (Green 1970's H & R Johnson Cristal), If any body has or knows where i can get these that would be great

A13A52A6-87F4-4547-9092-A6CE46C2E470.jpeg
A13A52A6-87F4-4547-9092-A6CE46C2E470.jpeg

Reply to Green 1970's H & R Johnson Cristal tiles in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen