Search the forum,

Discuss Go cheap..get cheap ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Del W

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Was asked to do an estimate for pub toilet wall tiling.Close to where I live,so it was competitive.Never heard anything. Months later they shut for a mini refit. Now everytime I go to this pub & have to take a leak after a few beers it really makes me :incazzato: that the builder done the tiling.

200.jpg

185.jpg 184.jpg

The silicone is some where else.

203.jpg

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Not a bad effort for the first job, I think I know this character, I saw him being rescued from a beach photographer in Spain, he was made to do a four week course in tiling before they could introduce him to his chimp mates at Monkey world Dorset.

Sorry that is an insult to our primate cousins, I'm sure there are a lot of chimps out there that could do a better job. God help us all.:mad2:

Reply to Go cheap..get cheap ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen