Discuss Gap where wall tiles meet ceiling in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

weescottie

Can you give me advice please? My tilers have almost finished tiling my bathroom but looks like the last row of tiles have been cut short by about 1/2” and then patched in. What is the best solution, remove and do properly I guess! They tell me once they’re finished I won’t notice..ha of course I will.

A7E9AD70-CCF8-4296-9C70-C5CBEFA6A3E0.jpeg 5E492811-9BE3-4AF2-82A1-8B785023A77F.jpeg

W

weescottie

They had problems cutting on site so took a few tiles away and brought them back pre-cut, obviously all to the wrong size. I shall ask them to sort it out properly. It’s a shame, they did my smaller bathroom last week with no ceiling gaps and a great job.

Reply to Gap where wall tiles meet ceiling in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm currently in the midst of a DIY roofing tile project and have encountered a challenging...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to assess what prep is needed on the walls for my kitchen backsplash. We'll be...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
My tiler split on me and left the shower walls half tiled. More importantly, they left a lumpy...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay