Search the forum,

Discuss full tiling kit? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MrSpoon

anybody interested in buying a full tiling kit? half tempted to sell seperately but if anyones interested in buying a full kit and can pickup from Derby or i could deliver if its not too far.. let me know i'll get full details and pics sorted out

very roughly comprises of dry cutter wet cutter diamond drill bits various trowels washboy system snips scorers tile trim cutters etc etc

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MrSpoon

sure am, just concentrating on plastering for now, i never really enjoyed tiling.
i did however quite enjoy the prep work... leveling floors, boarding walls/floors etc
ive got 2 more years at college doing carpentry and joinery aswell to get through, think ill leave the final finishing stages to someone else, some sick fool who actually enjoys silione and grout perhaps? :lol:

least on the bright side ive learnt alot from my relatively short time as a tiler and it wi'll help me better myself in other trades, who wants a square/plumb room with flat level floor :grin:

G

Gazzer

Sorry to here you are packing in but if you dont enjoy then dont do it,,,it will only become a chore.
:thumbsup:

Reply to full tiling kit? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen