Search the forum,

Discuss full tile or different? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

brian c

ok,so you get a job to tile a floor.What way do you like to finish at a door?

personally i like to have a full tile when i enter a room to start with although not always possible because of the shape of room etc...i know we all have our own preferences,so whats yours?

D

davy_G

Mmm, as i tile to the door i usually have a cut. Depends on the set out but i like at least half a tile running to the wall the door is on so that leaves at least half the tile plus the depth the door is recessed...if that makes sense.

L

LM Ceramics

same here a cut to the door usually all depends on the layout i try centred first work the cuts out and i also try different ways of setting out i go with the best outlook

M

medlar

Depnds on the room layout,prefer a full tile if at all possible,which 99% of the time is not possible,especially if ya got more than 1 door in the room lol

Jimmy

G

garretridge

at least half a tile for me as well in an ideal world a full tile would look better!:8:

H

hillhead

Full at door for me mostly too,like to step on a full one first,looks great too if all else falls nicely,

Reply to full tile or different? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen