Search the forum,

Discuss Fugi Silicone Kit in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Olz

I've bought one of the fugi 5 kits on the strenght of this thread, it arrived this morning, ill let you know how it goes. Got it off fleabay, cheaper that the set in the link posted in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BDS

I use the fugenbouy kit from screwfix it create`s a perfect finish every time and i dont use washing up liquid with it.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Be good to know what you think Oli.
I've tried similar kits before but prefer my finger.

F

Fred

Lolly pop sticks are the way. I go to my local park in the summer and there are loads left by the little folks.

W

Woody123

yeah oli i would like to know how you find the set as i think i might invest myself!
Out of interest how much did you pay for yours......?

B

BDS

yeah oli, i`m always up for getting something new if its better than what i`ve got and does a better job.

D

d noulton

used karl dahm ones for a few years now excellent quality only problem is when bath taps are so close to the wall you cant get em behind the taps spose the answer is buy another set and cut them in half having said that i allways use washing up liquid in a squarty bottle gives a excellent finish imo

forgot

washing up liquid & water

R

rob

I also use lolly sticks and soap water. How would it work on a textured tile if you don't use any soap water???? I might get one of the kits also, but think I will still use the soap with it.

Reply to Fugi Silicone Kit in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen