Search the forum,

Discuss Forum newbie!!! hello hello hello in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

WC Tiler

Hi, my names Ant.. I live in the west midlands and am just starting out as a tiler. I have completed a few jobs now. I've joined for tips and expertise and to see whats what in the tiling world lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

WC Tiler

Thanks 3_Fall. Glad to be here!!
Any tips for me to get the most out of this forum??

O

Old Mod

Thanks 3_Fall. Glad to be here!!
Any tips for me to get the most out of this forum??

Yeah,
cling to that sense of humour like your life depends on it. :p

Unless there’s a particular subject you want to research use the ‘new posts’ icon at the top of the page to keep up to date with the latest discussions, and if the subject disappears from the ‘new posts’, hit the ‘recent posts’ icon on the new post page.
And try searching for a subject first before asking the question. The search engine is pretty good.
And the reason I say that is because, we’re too lazy to answer. :p
No hang on, I mean, you can learn lots more on the journey to find your answer.
Yeah, that’s what I meant. :thumbsup: ;)

W

WC Tiler

3_Fall how do I write a comment that's starts with what someone else has put.. like on your comment where what I put is in a orange box at the top. any help much appreciated

Reply to Forum newbie!!! hello hello hello in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen