Discuss Forum newbie!!! hello hello hello in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

W

WC Tiler

Hi, my names Ant.. I live in the west midlands and am just starting out as a tiler. I have completed a few jobs now. I've joined for tips and expertise and to see whats what in the tiling world lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

WC Tiler

Thanks 3_Fall. Glad to be here!!
Any tips for me to get the most out of this forum??

O

Old Mod

Thanks 3_Fall. Glad to be here!!
Any tips for me to get the most out of this forum??

Yeah,
cling to that sense of humour like your life depends on it. :p

Unless there’s a particular subject you want to research use the ‘new posts’ icon at the top of the page to keep up to date with the latest discussions, and if the subject disappears from the ‘new posts’, hit the ‘recent posts’ icon on the new post page.
And try searching for a subject first before asking the question. The search engine is pretty good.
And the reason I say that is because, we’re too lazy to answer. :p
No hang on, I mean, you can learn lots more on the journey to find your answer.
Yeah, that’s what I meant. :thumbsup: ;)

W

WC Tiler

3_Fall how do I write a comment that's starts with what someone else has put.. like on your comment where what I put is in a orange box at the top. any help much appreciated

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
3_Fall how do I write a comment that's starts with what someone else has put.. like on your comment where what I put is in a orange box at the top. any help much appreciated

Press reply which is between +Quote and Quote in conversation, that person's post will come up, then you reply underneath it....

Reply to Forum newbie!!! hello hello hello in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks