Search the forum,

Discuss Forge Steel Laser Level from Screwfix in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

I did use screwfix a lot some years a go (before Kingfisher bought them out and put up their prices), I've bought a few Forge Steel tools which I believe is their own brand and I have to say they have been rubbish, things like hammers are alright but when a pair of pliers falls apart within a week of buying them then I can't say I would trust their levels, let alone a Laser one.

If it's for the odd job and you don't want to spend the money then Forge Steel are cheap a cheerful but if you are trying to add to you kit then go for quality:thumbsup:

M

mart08

I have the stabila LAX50 and was £100 well spent as use it on most jobs. Like the guys say, get the best you can afford, Tradetiler.com was the cheapest place to get it.:thumbsup:

C

Colour Republic

by the way all laser levels (and standard bubbles for that matter) will have an accuracy measurement on it so you know how good it is, just remember that you should get a laser level re-calibrated after a period of time and also if you give it a knock

B

bassman

Picked one of these up when it was £30 and for the money its OK. still find i check the line with a good bubble for piece of mind. Biggest plus i found was customers were impressed??!!!

Reply to Forge Steel Laser Level from Screwfix in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen