Search the forum,

Discuss Forge Steel Laser Level from Screwfix in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

I did use screwfix a lot some years a go (before Kingfisher bought them out and put up their prices), I've bought a few Forge Steel tools which I believe is their own brand and I have to say they have been rubbish, things like hammers are alright but when a pair of pliers falls apart within a week of buying them then I can't say I would trust their levels, let alone a Laser one.

If it's for the odd job and you don't want to spend the money then Forge Steel are cheap a cheerful but if you are trying to add to you kit then go for quality:thumbsup:

Reply to Forge Steel Laser Level from Screwfix in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in preparation for tiling. A couple of days after there's a lot of very fine cracks which have appeared, you...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is 4.5m x 1.8m. The top third of the room is totally level. The remainder of the room has a slope...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for advice on fixing a few problems that a professional left me with. He of course has not responded to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.