Search the forum,

Discuss Florim 1600 x 1600 x 6mm floor. Spare tiles for sale. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

I realise it wasn’t criticism Alan. :)
Choosing the right design for the room can work better.
There’s so many variations available now.

C

Concrete guy

Oh and I'm definitely preferring strings to book match, I keep seeing all sorts of unpleasant images in the match. Some of the shapes look like carcasses hung in a abattoir!

O

Old Mod

Oh and I'm definitely preferring strings to book match, I keep seeing all sorts of unpleasant images in the match. Some of the shapes look like carcasses hung in a abattoir!

Yeah I’ve had my fill of bookmatch work tbh, fitted somewhere in region of 60 sets plus now. :confused:

W

Waluigi

Never been a fan of that marble porcel-thin. I appreciate the look it creates. That three sided grey book matched one looks awesome though, the one that looks blurry. I like that a lot. Very unique.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Florim 1600 x 1600 x 6mm floor. Spare tiles for sale. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen