Discuss Floor Tiling Laser purchase. in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Spencer

TF
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just looking for recommendations on a floor tiling laser that's good for around £150.00. Would appreciate honest replies. I've got a job on Monday that id like a new one for.
Cheers
Spencer

G

GoneGuy

I've got a stabila fl90 from screwfix
http://www.NoLinksToThis/p/stabila-fls90-floor-line-laser-level/3710k

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Recently got the Dewalt DW088. So far, so good.

But get the Bosch pole with it :)

F

Flintstone

The pls90 is supposed to be good, not sure how it compares to stabila one. I could do with one myself

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Don't think there's much sun in Leeds to affect it!

Lunchtime in Leeds

46924302c3eb3b367e308a6d7a56e168--the-thin-the-flag.jpg

Reply to Floor Tiling Laser purchase. in the Tiling Tools | Tile Tools - Tile Installing Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks