Discuss Floor Tiling Laser purchase. in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Spencer

TF
Reaction score
Hi everyone, just looking for recommendations on a floor tiling laser that's good for around £150.00. Would appreciate honest replies. I've got a job on Monday that id like a new one for.
Cheers
Spencer

G

GoneGuy

I've got a stabila fl90 from screwfix
http://www.NoLinksToThis/p/stabila-fls90-floor-line-laser-level/3710k

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Recently got the Dewalt DW088. So far, so good.

But get the Bosch pole with it :)

F

Flintstone

The pls90 is supposed to be good, not sure how it compares to stabila one. I could do with one myself

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Don't think there's much sun in Leeds to affect it!

Lunchtime in Leeds

46924302c3eb3b367e308a6d7a56e168--the-thin-the-flag.jpg

Reply to Floor Tiling Laser purchase. in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks